Old 01-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #21
Send a message via MSN to hunt4240dw
We went to Yellowstone over 4th July of 2008( 3 week Trip ) from Memphis, TN. Entered from the East through the park and out the West to stay at Wagon Wheel RV. We were there for 6 days. I know wish it had been 10 days. Grizzly did not have enough trees for us.
I bought the Year pass to the National Parks when we stopped at Devil's Tower. I used it at YNP, Bryce, Zion, and Grand Canyon.

The Hunts
2012 F150 Ecoboost, 3.55, tow package
Equal-i-zer Hitch
2009 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
1982 16' Glastron Ski boat
hunt4240dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #22
If this thread is still active... I have been to YNP several times over the past few years, May, June and October, never a bad time there. We stayed in the park only once at Lewis Lake, very nice boondocking campground, not very friendly to rigs over 23 feet though. I specifically drove to Fishing Bridge cause I had heard so much about it, glad I drove there without intentions of staying there. Other than surrounded by trees, you are packed in there like sardines. All for what one desires, but it's not a place for me. I usually stay outside the park in the West Yellowstone area.

Again we are headed there this summer, late July, staying outside near West Yellowstone again.

flyrotor is offline   Reply With Quote