Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #1
Georgetown 391

2007 Georgetown 391 Brake light fuse location?

1. 2007 Georgetwin Gas Pusher need to know where outside fuse panel is as brake lights do not work
kenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #2

I would look in your Ford owners manual for fuse box information. I do know my brake lights ran through relay #2, but that was the whole brake,trailer, video component. I also had a connection come loose under the rig.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Georgetown 391

Fuse for Brake Light Location

Hi,

This is on a Workhorse either w24 or w26 chassis. Found inside fuses panel but not outside one

G Kenson
Old 06-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Have you contacted Workhorse? That panel would be part of the chassis from their factory since it involves Brake Lights.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenson View Post
  1. 2007 Georgetwin Gas Pusher need to know where outside fuse panel is as brake lights do not work

Fuse is a 20A for both "STOP/HAZ" lights. .
Look under the hood fuse box Fuse-Relay Center on the cover.

I think under the hood has 2 boxes the one you are looking for is a hidded 4"x5" black box
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
Georgetown 391

2007 Georgetown 391 Gas Pusher brake lights

After talking to my local Workhorse dealer who had no clue about where the fuse block was located. I called Workhorse and even though they do not take technical questions from owners, I was able to find out that the 391 model was not a W Series chassis but rather a R Chassis. I ordered an owners manual from them.

Confusion on the UFO chassis or otherwise known as the Gas Pusher has really clouded the issue. The Owners Manual given to me by the reseller was not the correct one. After I receive the proper manual perhaps I can locate the fuse block.

Problems with purchasing a mongrel unit! Yes, but we love the rear engine for noise reduction and the bus style front entrance along with its 40 foot length.
'
So for the time being I am getting around Forest River's generic owners manual which so horribly describes ones needs as an owner.

Brake light we have not but will soon.

Forest River should be ashamed at issuing vague and generic descriptions so they can produce a manual that fits all models.

Mr Buffett is more concerned as to how much his secretary pays in taxes than how to run a quality Motor Home factory. Try looking at other high end motorhomes and their documentation rather than showing an interest in politics.

G Kenson
Old 06-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #7

Warren is merely an investor. It's the management clowns of today's corporate mindset that cannot see the forest for the trees.
Rsgtivr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #8

True so True
louis cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #9

Looking under hood for fuse for brake lights on 2012 Forest River Georgetown. Am on the other side of the country in a rv park. If my fuse is in a different place, please advise.
Thanks
Poppadean1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brakes