Old 04-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
2011 Georgetown 327DS Vinyl Graphics

Ok, this is my first post in the forum after lurking here for about 7 months...

I purchased a 2011 Georgetown 327DS last year that the previous owner basically never used, only had 1600 miles on it and had been inside stored the entire time. Anyway, I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer that I pull behind with my motorcycle and wanted to match the graphics from the MH to the trailer. Well we contacted Forest River and since that particular package is no longer offered, the place where the vinyl graphics comes from wanted $1350 for them. Does anyone know of an aftermarket producer of these to match my trailer? I have a local guy but he thought it would be cheaper to get them direct, verses him recreating or painting them on. Thanks for any suggestions or direction....

olmnsml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member
First thing to the forums and congrats on the Georgetown purchase. What does the local guy want to do the work? At least you would have a source if you needed any touch-ups or replacements. I would guess that FR outsourced the decals to one vendor that's within a few miles of their factory in Indiana. If the local guy is reasonable your best bet may just be to go with him. Be safe and

2007 Georgetown 370TS

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
Let me know how that works out I've thought about doing something similar
Brian & Amy Gregory
Becca (16), Bethie (13), Nate (9)
2013 Georgetown 351ds
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited Toad with ReadyBrute Elite
Networx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Definitely will keep you updated. My friend who owns a custom paint/body shop is coming by to take a look at the graphics and trailer. He also has a custom vinyl cutter, so we have multiple options just depends on the costs at the end of the day. At $1350 for the graphic's from Forest River, that trailer would have to stay WHITE! Just say .....
Old 10-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #5
I'm curious if you ever found a reasonably priced source for matching your trailer?
Nervusrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
No, I gave up as the cost was ridiculous, and the white trailer looks fine behind the motorhome. Plus I have a white F150, so it's all good...
Old 10-28-2013, 05:19 AM   #7
We bought the 2011 327 as our first class A. It was a great first MH for us and we had ZERO defects and Zero warranty issues. After a year we traded up for the bigger 360 model with more features and full body paint. We love it even more but unlike the 327 we had a few warranty repairs the first year. Odd that we paid more to upgrade and had more problems!

BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote