Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #1

2012 378ts no carpet

howdy: i ordered a 378ts with carpet delete op.dealer says linoleum starts at front of coach and goes to bedroom.bedroom will have carpet.ok question is of all the georgetowns i have seen on internet,i have never seen one in linoleum.we went this way because we do alot of dry camping.we have already ordered throw rugs through out motorhome.i guess i will wait 3 more weeks to find out.i wanted tile but they said no.they charge more for linoleum ???????? thank pete aultom
petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #2

We ordered ours without carpet for the same reason. We could not make sense of having carpet when we do alot of state park and beach camping.

Ours is a vinyl flooring, the same as comes in the kitchen area on carpeted 378 TSs. It starts right behind the seats up front and does include the bedroom area. We have some nice looking area rugs for accent. Now...if I could get rid of the shag carpet in the driver's area up front!
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #3

Our new 360 has no carpet in main area...only in bedroom...works great...
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
Kanadian Kamper

Our 330TS was a new unit, equipped with a variety of options, including the "carpet delete" configuration. There's carpet in the driver and passenger area across the front, and ends just behind the seats. I installed a nice set of rubber driving mats in this area. Afterall, the flooring in just about any car is carpeted.

The linoleum starts there, includes all the living and kitchen areas, and is of course in the bathroom. The same carpet is found in the bedroom and on the floor under the dinette also.

The bulk of the real living area is linoleum for easy cleaning and this makes sense.

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #5

We also ordered our 2011 350TS with vinyl. It is too bad that the vinyl stops at the cockpit area. I find the carpet they use of poor quality that soils easily.

Mike
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
378ts