Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #1

2012 378ts question

does anybody know what i.c.c.flash is,i called dealer and he didnt know either.its listed under driver/passenger/area.mine will come off line april 25,.sometime in first or second week of may it will be in grassvalley california? pete aultom

Old 04-01-2011, 12:44 AM   #2

The ICC switch will flash the parking lights (maybe the headlights too). Flash them off if they're on, flash them on if they're off.

It's generally used to say thanks to other vehicles for slowing down and making room for you to merge in.

It's also used to let a large vehicle know that their tail end is clear of your vehicle and they're clear to come into your lane. This is when you're slowing down to let a big truck or other motorhome merge into your lane.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #3

ICC is short term used in the transporttaion business, it stands for Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) and as stated above it is used to thank someone for letting you know you are cleared and can move safely back in your lane. However to let someone else know they are clear and able to move in there lane in front of you, you must use your headlight switch, because the ICC switch only toggles the marker lights on and off.
Hope this helps......Joe
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #4

It only controls the marker lights I am pretty sure. To be used when someone lets you back in a lane, usually after a trucker has flashed his headlights to signal the all clear.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #5

378ts question

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwood12800 View Post
It only controls the marker lights I am pretty sure. To be used when someone lets you back in a lane, usually after a trucker has flashed his headlights to signal the all clear.
roger that.i have used them only a few times

Tags
378ts