Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by alparmer View Post
First, I want to thank everyone that took time to get pictures, make phone calls, etc. You guys are good people.

We've decided to go ahead and pay the Stealer 2600 to have our awning back again. Didn't hear back from FR or the vendor that was helping out. The vendor I can understand since they probably hit a dead end, but....

Anywho, we'll be taking it back to the dealer on Friday and hopefully it will be ready for our trip at the end of the month.

Cheers, AL
i totally understand wanting to write the check to make it go away...

i hope they get it right for you the first time....

i have a contact at forest river that i can share with you if you want it....i totally forgot that during my buying process a talked to a guy at the factory...i have his name and cell number if you want it...PM me...

Front & Rear Roadmaster Sway Bars
Koni Shocks
Front and Rear Sumo Springs Jounce Replacement
willingtonpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by willingtonpaul View Post
i totally understand wanting to write the check to make it go away...

i hope they get it right for you the first time....

i have a contact at forest river that i can share with you if you want it....i totally forgot that during my buying process a talked to a guy at the factory...i have his name and cell number if you want it...PM me...
Thanks for the offer Paul. We made the appointment to drop it off and hopefully they take care of it.

Lesson learned. Whenever something like this happens keep all parts. I should have tried to fit the damaged parts in our coach, but we weren't thinking at the time. An awning is an awning, right? Not in this case.

Tags
2013, 2014