Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #1
Georgetown 280

Question 2013 Georgetown Fresh Water Drain

I had my rig winterized by a dealer. I am now trying to put water in the fresh water holding tank, but it runs out at the low point hose under the rig. i don't remember a plug there before. Is there a shut off valve somewhere i am missing. If there was a plug, the dealer did not replace and left behind. I am leaving Monday for a trip, hopefully someone has an answer for me.
MikeFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #2

It would not be a low point drain if you are putting water in the holding tank. It is either the drain or vent for the tank. If it will accept a plug or cap then it is the drain if it is just a tube it is the vent (full tank indicator). Install a cap/plug as necessary if it will accept one. Additionally; your low point drain may also be open if winterized by the dealer and it too should have a plug/cap installed if not already done so.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:52 PM   #3
Georgetown 280

Thanks

I figured it out. The dealer left the plugs in the Water Heater Space. Thanks for getting back. I have had them winterize for six years and this is the first time they did not replace the caps.
MikeFerg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, drain, fresh water, georgetown, water