Old 04-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #21

CHF

Old 04-24-2014, 02:03 PM   #22

Very easy to do. In most cases, it involves removing one bolt from each anti sway bar links and moving them to the inner hole of the bar.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #23

Leaf springs in the way. Couldn't get bolt out. Then when I did get it out could not get rod to align with back hole.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #24

Glad to hear you got it out. All you have to do now is install one side and use a small jack on the other end to lift up the sway bar until the holes line up.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:10 PM   #25

Headed to ft lauderdale tomorrow. We shall see. The angle on mine is higher. Could not pry off rod on drivers side.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:45 PM   #26

Then install the bolt on the higher side and the other side will then be lower....jus'sayin!
Old 04-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #27

I know I'm not understanding. Oh my.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #28

You have installed the passenger's side bolt, and your driver's side is too high for the bolt to line up, right? If so, it's quite difficult to bend the sway bar end down to make it line up. Instead, remove the bolt from the passenger's side. Install the bolt on the driver's side. You will see that now the passenger's side is too low for the bolt to line up. This is what you want because you can now use a jack to move it up...hope it makes sense.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #29

I drove my 328 for the first long drive yesterday. Did not have wandering problem. Could drive with one hand most of the time. No problem with trucks. I think I'll leave mine as is for now.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scagsdale View Post
I drove my 328 for the first long drive yesterday. Did not have wandering problem. Could drive with one hand most of the time. No problem with trucks. I think I'll leave mine as is for now.
I'm about to start my third season with my 2012 model DS360 and like you no problems. I can drive mine with one hand using just a few fingers but I keep reminding myself to use two hands just for safety. That's why I advise folks to take at least one good trip before making mods. If it already handles fine, don't mess with it. If it handles poorly then do the mods.

Tags