Old 01-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #11

It's the door on the right, next to the hot water heater on entry door side. Unscrew that white circle and you'll see the inverter below.

http://sdrv.ms/1a1gKze

http://curban.smugmug.com/Urban-Fami...rgetown-351DSF
ChrisMSNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:19 PM   #12

Congratulations on your new 351 DS. We got ours the end of September and absolutely love it. Nieces and nephews love the bunks and when its just us we set the dog crates in the bunks.
We must have been lucky on the sub woofer and dvd player as we have had no problems. (antenna doesn't work though) I did install a second dvd player in line with the antenna connection at the switch box so we can watch the same movie on all the TVs at the same time.
Not sure how DW found out about it, but was told Forest River would send a large single cushion for the table when being used for sleeping space. Dealer had to order it as Forest River would only send it to selling dealer. Taking ours back in in two weeks for some window gasket replacement and other warranty work so I guess I'll find out then.
Also did the cheap handling fix. Handling is much better.

Charleston SC
3 Boston Terriers, 1 Frenchie
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttincali View Post
-On our last outing a week ago, i bottomed out pulling out of a gas station and tore off my 7 pin trailer receptacle - looks like a $15 fix doing it myself and ordering off Ebay/Amazon
I did the same thing coming down a steep entrance to a gas station. First thing that came to mind is why would they install it there...lowest point. I'm going to relocated it by welding the bracket somewhere else.

Not sure why your micro wouldn't run on gen. Everything that runs on shore power will run on gen in ours.

I also had to adjust one of the small shut doors in ours. Kept coming open while on the road.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbryant View Post
Can anyone tell me the physical location of the inverter?
See this thread:

Residential Fridge Power
Old 01-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjd10 View Post
(antenna doesn't work though) I did install a second dvd player in line with the antenna connection at the switch box so we can watch the same movie on all the TVs at the same time.
Not sure how DW found out about it, but was told Forest River would send a large single cushion for the table when being used for sleeping space. Dealer had to order it as Forest River would only send it to selling dealer.
Ours was the opposite, the antenna worked but not cable. It was wired (coax) all wrong. I redid it and now everything works. You should be able to hook up the extra DVD through the aux input in your antenna amp outlet.

Let us know how the large cushion for the table/bed goes. I'd like to have one also.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #16

Quote:
We lost all sound on our radio. Do we have to hold the up volume button down for 5 seconds as mentioned above?
Which coach/head unit do you have?
Old 01-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #17

Got Clarion back-up camera, radio, CD, etc combo. Model VX401.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:00 AM   #18

Quote:
Got Clarion back-up camera, radio, CD, etc combo. Model VX401.
That's a nice head unit. Wish ours came with one like that. Not sure if you have the manual or not, but here it is.

I always trouble shoot things starting with the most obvious. First thing is a visual...most things are fixed via visual. You know, loose wires or connectors or screen messages. That unit has a lot of options and it could be a setting. See if you can find a "reset to factory setting" or similar. When you say "no sound" is it both video and radio?
Old 01-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #19

For some reason it did not attach. I'll try again.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #20

Nope, here is the link:

Clarion U.S.A. | VX401