Here are the instructions for resetting (recalibrating) the auto level on the 2014 models. (I removed a few lines out of the instructions that were really confusing and just left the basics) Earlier models may be different, but I'm told these instructions are valid for the last couple of model years.
Make sure you're parked on a level spot when you do this.
LEVEL ZERO POINT CALIBRATION
1. Press the "ON/OFF" button to turn the system off. Then press the "ON/OFF" button to turn the system on.
2. Perform the following:
-Press the "FRONT" switch 5 times.
-Press the "REAR" switch 5 times.
3. All LED outputs will blink.
4. You are now ready to set Zero Point.
5. With a level on a countertop, use the right/left/front/rear buttons to manually level the coach.
6. When the coach is completely level manually press the "RETRACT ALL" switch 3 times to set the zero point.
That should do it. If you press the wrong buttons simply turn the system off and then back on and repeat the procedure.