Originally Posted by kmbusa
1. can i use either of the 2 coaix jacks in the outside bins for the tailgator feed?
2. did you need a "barrel connector" to connect the tailgator RG6 to the coaches' jacks?
3. is your receiver in one of either outside bins or have you had some special wiring done to have it up front?
4. will the front tv be the only tv able to pick up the signal?
I am basing all my responses on my unit which is a 2014 GT 335 DS, so your unit may have some differences
1. The jack in the compartment with the 50 amp shore cord is the input from the tailgater dish. The jack on the passenger side is used for an outside TV hook up. This should be the jack that is installed right next to a power outlet.
2. If you are calling the standard connector on RG6 cable a "barrel connector" then my answer is yes.
3. The receiver is installed in the cabinet above the passenger side seat. There is a factory switch box that connects the antenna, cable, and roof sat prewire.
4. The sat signal is the same on both TV's. (front and bedroom)
I hope this helps.