Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #1

2014 Georgetown 378

Hi, I am new here. I am seriously looking at purchasing a 2014 Georgetown 378. Does anyone know if the interior has changed from 2013? The dealer's locally only have the 2013. The newest brochure that I can find online is 2013. When I look at the Forest River’s website and look at the virtual tour the main TV and fireplace looks more like their older models. I don’t know if they have removed the fake brick and built-in TV for 2014 or if the website marketing video is very old.........Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

to the Forums.
The 2014 most likely will start off with the same interiors as the 2013 until they use up inventory then any changes would come after that. Try contacting Steve Stombaugh at FR. His email is sstombaugh@forestriverinc.com
He may have some info for you or at least be able to direct you to someone that might. Most of the brochures get updated later in the summer or early fall for the next year models.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #3

I just found a set of pictures at Lazydays that says it is a 2014 model. It does look identical to the 2013 from what I can see. I guess the Forest River video is just old. I actually preferred the TV before it was built-in. Didn't look as nice but was much easier to move and change the angle and get at the HDMI plugs etc.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote