Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #1

2014 Georgetown XL Residential Refrigerator Leak

Our Residential Refrigerator has a water line in the large slide which I'm assuming goes to the refrigerator water filter. When the refrigerator is powered on and water is available there is a water leak to the outside of the large slide at the underside outside edge of the slide where the refrigerator would be. I don't quite know how to address this as I can't see anyway to access it from the outside of the coach. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated along with any diagrams of the fresh water system for the Georgetown XL 360DS or removal of the residential refrigerator to access the water line.

Thank you,
Dan
GTXL360DS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:31 PM   #2

We have a 2016 georgetown 378xl our water line with shut off valve is in the bottom cabinet of bathroom
Wolfen1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #3

I don't have a bathroom next to my refrigerator but I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF CABINETS that I will look in and see if there maybe access to a shut-off valve. I believe the leak is before the valve but I will still shut it off if it is accessible.

thank you for the idea and quick response.
GTXL360DS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, georgetown, leak, refrigerator