Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2015, 04:05 AM   #1

Thumbs up 2015 364 TS 1 week post delivery

Took delivery last week from CW of Oxford, AL.
Walk thru went well, staff very knowledgeable, fixed the few punch list items on the spot.

Made the 60 mile drive home on two lane hwy in heavy rain the whole way. The unit handled great !!! It ain't your momma's diesel pusher but I did not expect that . I am certain the V10 will be more that adequate for the trips we make.

Inspection at home under the barn revealed no evidence of interior leaks.

I removed all those black plastic access panels that limit access to water heaters, pumps, etcs....
The compartment that houses the front water heater and power supply had water in it.... the plywood base that the water heater sits on was wet.. Dried it out and have not been able to determine the source. Left water heater under pressure for several days still no leak source found.

Screws on roof ladder bracket pulled loose at the second bracket on right hand side. Replaced factory screws with #10 2 inch stainless sheet metal screws.

Added 12 volt led rope lights to baggage compartments and added 2 -12 volt plugs to compartment just behind battery box.

Over all impressed so far with the unit....roof AC's are a bit loud, but floor plan and use of space is well designed.
Hopefully headed to the lake next weekend!
foretg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:43 AM   #2

I have a week old 364 as well and noticed sitting water in the same compartment as well. I need to get it dried out.
thebenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:57 PM   #3

Have either one of you used the black tank flush yet?
Mine has a leak on one of the flush water lines that will leave water in that area.
Have yet to get it back to dealer to get it fixed.

Charleston SC
1 Boston Terrier, 1 Frenchie, Two Siamese
Gonna miss you Toby, Sage, and Izzie. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #4

I have not, but will try that and post results.
foretg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #5

Someone else picking up a 364TS
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...oon-79447.html
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:52 PM   #6

I haven't used the black flush yet either but it could have been from when they were doing an inspection.

I"m using it tomorrow so I will try and watch that area and see if I see any leaks.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:08 PM   #7

The water you are seeing in the water heater compartment is likely caused by the high pressure relief valve. It's brass. You probably had a one-time even in water pressure or the heater overheated and spilled some water. It is spring loaded and designed to stop venting when the pressure equalizes.
If I had a wooden compartment, I would hook a pipe to this overflow valve (there are threads inside it), and pipe it out of the compartment maybe to the ground outside. This will keep a future flooding from happening.
MOODMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:42 PM   #8

I ran both black water flushes and had no leaks. I think it is left over water from testing and I figured out why it didn't clear out.

Each of the plastic storage compartments has a drain hole. I squeezed open the rubber bladders for all of them under the RV and found plastic shavings, screws etc in them.

In this particular compartment the hole was totally plugged up with wood shavings and gunk. I had to take the rubber nipple off and stick something up there to clear it out. I suspect it will drain properly now.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:13 AM   #9
Team Bleu

Congrats on your new RV. I have the Georgetown XL 337, 2013, just bought it Sept. of 2014. Have had no problems. We added tinted windows, (great if your down south), waterless batteries, (best investment), added a better elongated toilet, added a hard wired surge and satellite system. Looking to sell if you know anyone looking for a really nice RV. We are looking at two different ones at the moment Berkshire and Allegro DP's. I do lots of travel on weekend ends with dogs for Showing. Husband took his first ride home from Florida in it and agreed I need a Diesel and a car to travel with. Not sure how to add a photo to this
DBsRedVett is offline   Reply With Quote