Old 10-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsgw View Post
Thanks I have talked several times to Kevin Stratton and he is also blaming Camping World Fayetteville N.C. I did purchase it new and from the very first day we had problems, tanks full of wood scraps, electric wiring. Invertor guit working, windshield leaking, and the list goes on. I just sent an email to Pete Liegl at Forest River about all the problems. Just don't know what to do at this point. So far we have had 68 warranty items to deal with.
When dealership was sold, service dept. went to Hell in a hand basket. I feel your pain. Raleigh and Garner have a Camping world you might try.

Old 10-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #12

Forget the lemon law in NC. It does not cover you. Get up with Keven. Drive it to Goshen for repair if needed. It may be a pain... but it will get fixed right in the end.
NC Lemon Law:
What Vehicles are Covered?

The lemon law does not apply just to passenger cars. It covers any new motor vehicle other than a house trailer, provided that the vehicle does not have a gross vehicle weight of 10,000 pounds or more. Thus, the law covers pickup trucks, motorcycles and most vans, as well as cars. And the purpose for which the vehicle is purchased or leased is not relevant. But, any cars purchased or leased prior to October 1, 1987 is not covered by the lemon law.
This doesn't mean that a lawyer can't help....it just means you don't have the easy path the lemon law provides...and it could get expensive proving your case.

2014 Vespa LX150 2014 StellaAuto 125
camaraderie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:28 PM   #13

Camping World

I had a monumental problem with Camping World. I got complete satisfaction. I sent only 1 email to Marcus Lemonis (Camping World CEO) and the problem was solved in 1 day. He is a no-nonsense guy.
Here are 2 email addresses for him
marcusvip@goodsamfamily.com
marcusvip@campingworldrv.com
Good luck
Old 10-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #14
Casper

Thanks for all the advise. Didn't know about Good Sam but we are members and I will check into it. Talked with Kevin Stratton today at Forest River and he is going to get some of the big guys from Forest River involved to maybe put some pressure on Camping World of Fayetteville, N.C. He did mention bringing it back but the next appt is in January 2016 ?? Have a great night.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoplou View Post
I had a monumental problem with Camping World. I got complete satisfaction. I sent only 1 email to Marcus Lemonis (Camping World CEO) and the problem was solved in 1 day. He is a no-nonsense guy.
Here are 2 email addresses for him
marcusvip@goodsamfamily.com
marcusvip@campingworldrv.com
Good luck

Yes, contact Marcus.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:30 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
Yes, contact Marcus.
i would do the same....that guy is on CNBC all the time talking about how great he is....can't stand him, personally, but the buck stops with him, so he says...call him on it....

Front & Rear Roadmaster Sway Bars
Koni Shocks
Front and Rear Sumo Springs Jounce Replacement
willingtonpaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown