Old 04-16-2015, 09:36 PM   #41

Wow. Looks like you got the center console without the black rubber cup holders themselves. The arm rest/cup holder is missing the map pocket that actually attaches it to the wall!!

Did you order through your dealer? Scary they wouldn't look at a parts diagram (assuming one is available) and order everything you need.

Sorry to hear you're having such trouble ordering what I'd think are easy parts. Hopefully someone who was successful can post some part numbers to help out.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2014 Georgetown 351DS, 5 kids, 2 dogs, and an amazing wife!

The Wandering Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:52 PM   #42

I ordered a center console, based on a xl 377 model........dont do this, the center dash is different, therefore I had to modify the console.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #43
WDK

I am sorry not to be of much help but I ordered all of what you have posted.....I showed the parts guy at the dealer exactly what I wanted from another coach on the lot as mine did not come with a center console or arm rest either....as he was looking up the parts I also told him I needed the cup holders.....cost me $100.00 all together and as my coach was in for warranty work.....the parts were installed free of charge when I picked it up....I don't have the part numbers etc and was just happy with what I got and should never have to replace them.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1429288782.658461.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	74494 Best pic I had as my year dealer warranty ended April 10th and I put it in the shop April 7th for its last fixes on the manufactures dime.

WDK
Old 04-20-2015, 06:58 PM   #44

So update my parts finally came they sent me the base and a new dog house cowling. Along with the cup holder part. I have seen on here were people just add the cup holder part. I know the dealership said it was a height issue. I think I will be fine not adding the cowling and base because they look like a tough job not worth fixing a little gap between the the dash and cup holder. My question is how has everyone had the cup holder attached. There are not any pre drilled holes or anything. I attached a picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1429570716.003410.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	74837

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2015 Georgetown 351
mack1roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #45
WDK

As I said my kit was already installed when I got it back and I told you in the private message how it was done...I can tell you here if you did not get it....I think with factory install I believe the cowling is attached to the dash some kind of way but the way mine it's done, it's attached to the engine cover by bolts drilled through the cup holders.

WDK
Old 04-21-2015, 07:01 PM   #46

I used double stick tape..works great!!!
2014 Harley Davidson Tri-Glide
Will Parish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:10 PM   #47
WDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Parish View Post
I used double stick tape..works great!!!

My engine cover is carpeted.....I know some are not but I am not sure double sided tape will hold on carpet at least not to my satisfaction.

WDK
Old 04-27-2015, 08:47 PM   #48

We purchased a 2015 351DS in January from a dealer in Portland OR.

Our rig has the pull out storage tray new for 15' from what I've read and all linoleum floors, but no center counsel with the cheap cup holders. The main cabin TV is on the side out, not over the sink. Perhaps it's an early 2015 version / trim.

New to the forum as of today but have been reading posts for weeks to learn more bout our new toy. Upgraded from our 1st rig, 2001 Southwind 32V, great intro rig served us well for 3 years. Chose the FR 351DS for bunks, euro chair, drop down bunk, shortest in class (I think) and good price for what you get.

We share the rig with my in-laws, they're currently on the maiden voyage from POR to Dallas TX so we're living vicariously thru them with frequent facetime sessions.

Looking forward to our first trip this summer as I've only driven it about 30 miles from dealer to storage.

Thanks to all for sharing your info

Aloha,
Old 04-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRT808 View Post
We purchased a 2015 351DS in January from a dealer in Portland OR.

Our rig has the pull out storage tray new for 15' from what I've read and all linoleum floors, but no center counsel with the cheap cup holders. The main cabin TV is on the side out, not over the sink. Perhaps it's an early 2015 version / trim.

New to the forum as of today but have been reading posts for weeks to learn more bout our new toy. Upgraded from our 1st rig, 2001 Southwind 32V, great intro rig served us well for 3 years. Chose the FR 351DS for bunks, euro chair, drop down bunk, shortest in class (I think) and good price for what you get.

We share the rig with my in-laws, they're currently on the maiden voyage from POR to Dallas TX so we're living vicariously thru them with frequent facetime sessions.

Looking forward to our first trip this summer as I've only driven it about 30 miles from dealer to storage.

Thanks to all for sharing your info

Aloha,
Welcome! Sounds like a sister version of ours, which is an early 2015 (got it last May)

This forum is great for help and ideas on modifications - we had a ball last summer with it and spent most of the winter figuring out what modifications we wanted to do. Sewer storage (modified plastic fencepost) some new speakers in the front, LED's for the few lights that weren't already LED, some adjustable shelves in the cabinets.....there is always something!!!

Garren
Edgar & Carlos (felines)
RIP Sophie, the sweetest cat ever.
ChrisAndGarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:34 PM   #50

Yeah been reading up on those mods, thanks, good to know we have an early 15' sista out there. I prefer the larger TV where it is vs over the sink, turn the captain chairs 180, move the euro chair in between and you got yourself a home theater. That's what I'm imagining anyway since I haven't been on a trip yet!!!

Marty

Tags
georgetown