2015 Georgetown 364TS (early) Review
We recently purchased the 364 and have spent a total 6 nights camping over 2 weekends. I am plagiarizing the format of another recent review of the 351.
1. We love this floorplan! The master bedroom (kingsize bed) is spacious and feels like a personal retreat. It even has enough room for a pack-n-play. Outlets on both sides of the bed and the overlooked but much appreciated bedside shelves. Tons of storage space. We especially love the pull up under bed storage.
2. Drivability is great though I do wish it drove a little more smoothly. This is my first coach and only other experience in a coach was in a DP (as a passanger only) I am strongly considering the CHF. I will also take it out for an alignment ASAP, per the recos in this forum.
3. The 2 sets of black and gray water tanks are great when the campground doesn't have full service at each site.
4. 2 full baths is amazing when you have little kids, as we do. My wife loves the separation.
5. The power from the Ford V10 seems adequate considering this thing is almost 38' and 26,000lbs.
6. Shakes and rattles are minimal unless you are on a bad road.
7. The couch... It is not very comfortable and when we use the recliner we tend to slide off! It does have a pull out which is nice.
8. The outside stereo does NOT have bluetooth? Wait, what?!?!
9. The kitchen is nice and reasonably well thought out. Could use more storage though.
10. The fridge rocks! Didn't anticpate how much I would enjoy it.
11. The microwave rocks.
12. The dash stereo (Sony) is a POS and will be replaced soon.
13. The dinette table is VERY easy to convert.
14. The Fantastic Fan is, well, fantastic.
15. The interior and exterior lights are good, love the LEDs under the awning.
16. Visability and manuveralbility are excellent. I continue to be pleasantly surprised driving and parking the beast.
17. The middle shower is large enough for me to call it comfortable, the back shower is tight. Already ordered the Oxygenics shower head.
18. The middle toilet is tight but there is plently of room at the rear.
19. There is little storage room in the middle bath but the rear bath has plenty (according to my wife)
20. Water heaters - never noticed them. What more could you ask.
21. Heat strips could maintain the temp when it dipped into the 40s but they needed to run a lot. But who cares if your on shore power.
22. Bunks. Our kids LOVE them!
23. Passenger pullout table/desk. My wife loves it as she can easily work from the road!
24. Round table between driver and passenger is great! Wish it either had a lip or rubber grips on it as things tend to slide off when the coach is in motion.
Issues: Nothing major. Upon delivery there was a tear in the graphics and a tear in the couch both will be covered under warranty. Discovered a problem with the left camera, something is blurring the image. (I assume it will be covered).
Purchased @ mhsrv.com.