Old 07-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #11
You are very right about that!

Runnenbare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #12
Johnnya i agree. My Georgetown is my biggest investment of my life. Hell it cost more then my house did.I looked at Winnies and was so disappointed in thier quality and had to show the rep who was trying to sell me one just how bad the quality in the one we were in was. He could only nod his head and say your right. each time i pointed out another flaw he said yepp yepp yepp .lol what else could he say. His only praise he could come up with was winnies use a roll cage on the front ans was i dont expect to be crashing mine any time soon lol..
i own a GT 335DS 2016. does it have minor issues? Yes as all do. i only found three things so far...door latch on slam storage door needs adjustment. seal on slide out needs to be reglued and last my outside radio wont pull in any am i know its a minor whine about am radio but i want to listen to sports outside....inside ams work fine..i also expect for the money doled out the coach SHOULD be built to last....

xman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:46 AM   #13
I think just about everyone of us has had a learning curve with our Georgetown's and the things that go wrong the first year or so. When I bought my 2011 in 2012 exactly one year old there were a number of things that needed attention because the first owners bought it, drove to Florida for the winter, and parked and lived in it for one winter season. Never bothered with a tick list of bothersome things that should of been addressed under warranty. They traded it in for a Thor DP. I don't believe there is an RV maker out there that isn't going to experience some amount of work when new. With retirement looming within the next two years, I posted a thread on the Berkshire forum "would Berk owners buy another Berk". The overwhelming majority love their rigs, would buy again and rave about the service from the factory on their Berkshires.

2011 Georgetown 330TS
RAV4 on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

black, georgetown