Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2015, 03:17 PM   #1

Smile 2015 International FROG Rally

Well another FROG rally has almost drawn to a close. It was a great (almost) two weeks. We came early to volunteer and met so many nice people. This was our 4th FROG rally, having come first in 2012. This time we met Bob's brother Mike, and thought he was the personable man we've ever met. Lord willing, we'll see you in 2016.
Juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:26 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju View Post
Well another FROG rally has almost drawn to a close. It was a great (almost) two weeks. We came early to volunteer and met so many nice people. This was our 4th FROG rally, having come first in 2012. This time we met Bob's brother Mike, and thought he was the personable man we've ever met. Lord willing, we'll see you in 2016.
This was our first FROG Rally in Goshen and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We can't express enough the gratitude we have for every phase of this rally from food to service requests to transportation. And, to boot, we had some really good weather! Thanks to Bob & Cindy and all the volunteers and super service techs!!!

All FROGged out . . .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150814_155226.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	85750  
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:34 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju View Post

I meant to type "most personable man".
Juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:32 PM   #4

This was our first Rally and what a surprise. Forest River "Made My Day" last week.
They took one look at the Captain Chairs and the lounge chairs, that I have been arguing with the Elkhart service department about for the past two years, and replaced them with new and higher quality units. Why the factory service department wasn't any help is beyond me but the problem has been taken care of to my satisfaction. This was my first rally but sure won't be my last. Georgetown just got a customer back.

Nights Out: 2010=104, 2011=118, 2012=96, 2013=114, 2014=120 & 2105=112
Flnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:30 PM   #5

we got home safely yesterday , we left home 9th of july spent the time b4 rallaye in Michigan in sons drive and a campground near Jackson mi, Had a great time at Goshen with a big thanks to Bob N Cindy and the techs especially Travis,Eric and John, NOW MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN CA N WE REGISTAR FOR 2016 I'm ready
brianj
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:49 PM   #6
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tncruiser View Post
we got home safely yesterday , we left home 9th of july spent the time b4 rallaye in Michigan in sons drive and a campground near Jackson mi, Had a great time at Goshen with a big thanks to Bob N Cindy and the techs especially Travis,Eric and John, NOW MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN CA N WE REGISTAR FOR 2016 I'm ready
brianj
Not today, Brian. Not today.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:53 PM   #7
Bea & Matt

First timers and survived! Met some fine people. Ate some fine food. Managed to jump on a Berkshire tour. All other events were filled by our sign up time. Spent time arranging repairs and a wash and wax. So glad we did. The only thing I'd like to see next year is if anyone will adopt us for parking so we can get out of the Cedar Creek area. They were nice, of course! And fun to see the horses being worked. So busy the first few days, then we finally looked around for other Georgetowns. There were some... Loved the tribute night for our soldiers. So many nice touches to this rally. Looking forward to next year. We are newbies, but not for long. Will Georgetown production be in its new digs and open for tours next year?
Old 08-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #8

This was our first rally but will not be our last. We came with John (Iggy) and Di and had a blast. In fact we drove up together and thought that was gonna be it, however now we are all traveling to Branson and spending 3 nights there. A Very Big Thank You to Bob and Cindy and all of the volunteers and to the service guys for taking care of our MH. Forest River has definitely listened to their customers and stands behind there product. We met a lot of fellow FROG members and made a lot more friends. Again Thank You from happy Forest River Owners!!!!!
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:12 PM   #9

We live in Branson. I think....we left in April, should be one by end of September
Where did you all stay .

Bryan & Vonnie Mathiesen
💔...just us !
Our son, Chad, was killed by a drunk driver in 2008 !We cared for & loved his black lab, Pepper, until she went to live in heaven with her daddy in December 2014.

2012 Georgetown 378 XL

Sent from my iPad
2017 SUNSEEKER MBS 2400W
2013 HONDA FIT SPORT
psgrandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:51 PM   #10

We stayed at ABC Camp Ground and had a blast at Branson, We went and saw the Dolly Pardon Stampede.
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:08 PM   #11
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
Rally

Yes I agree this was our second Rally and Forest River, Bob & Cindy and all tech did a great job, met up with old friends from last year Rally and met some great new Frogs specially got to meet Iggy the man with a lot of Georgetown information and is always willing to share it. Met some first time people that was just amazed at what Forest River did there. Again Thank You Forest River, Bob & Cindy and the Techs,
US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch View Post
Yes I agree this was our second Rally and Forest River, Bob & Cindy and all tech did a great job, met up with old friends from last year Rally and met some great new Frogs specially got to meet Iggy the man with a lot of Georgetown information and is always willing to share it. Met some first time people that was just amazed at what Forest River did there. Again Thank You Forest River, Bob & Cindy and the Techs,
Thanks for the nice compliment. It was great meeting you.
Hopefully we will make next years rally.
Iggy
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 04:08 PM   #13
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch View Post
Hopefully you had a chance to stop by the Tiki Hut and say hi as well!!
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 2018 84, 2019 59, 2020 0,
2021 4 reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog