Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Question 350TS Bunk Ladder Part Number

Greetings All,

As of yesterday we are the pround owners of a 2012 350TS, having traded in our 98 Monaco Dynasty DP. We picked it up in Texas and drove it back to Florida, about 1000miles. So far, we love it. It performed flawlessly.
However, it did not come with a ladder for the bunk beds. My little 4 year old twins are very disappointed that they now have bunks, but can't get into the top one!
My question is; does anyone know a Forest River part number or where I can get one? The dealer didn't seem to know.
__________________

__________________
Roadglider09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
CSMRetired's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: N. Central Texas
Posts: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadglider09 View Post
Greetings All,

As of yesterday we are the pround owners of a 2012 350TS, having traded in our 98 Monaco Dynasty DP. We picked it up in Texas and drove it back to Florida, about 1000miles. So far, we love it. It performed flawlessly.
However, it did not come with a ladder for the bunk beds. My little 4 year old twins are very disappointed that they now have bunks, but can't get into the top one!
My question is; does anyone know a Forest River part number or where I can get one? The dealer didn't seem to know.

Congrats!


Usually the ladder is built on to the bunkbeds, although we have a ladder that is strapped to the wall the rear storage area....you might check there if you haven't already
__________________

__________________

'Pa Pa's Palace'

2014 Sportscoach Crosscountry 405FK
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
CSMRetired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
Member
 
RudysWorld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Collierville, TN
Posts: 451
2011 did not come with ladder, not sure about 2012. Currently comes with ladder. I asked at dealer and they said that FR could send one I think it was about $100 but they would not guarantee that it would mount on my 2011 so I passed. If you find a solution please post.
__________________

Rudy - 10 year old long haired dachshund, RIP
2011 Georgetown 350TS
2013 Chevrolet Equinox toad
RudysWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
K9-24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
I also have a 2012 Georgetown 350xl and funny enough 4 year old twins. Ours is built in to the bunk beds. When I get time I will try to look on the ladder for a part number. I doubt I'll find one but I'll check for you.
__________________
K9-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-24 View Post
I also have a 2012 Georgetown 350xl and funny enough 4 year old twins. Ours is built in to the bunk beds. When I get time I will try to look on the ladder for a part number. I doubt I'll find one but I'll check for you.

I'd appreciate it - my little girls are bummed that they can't get up to the top bunk.
__________________
Roadglider09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
K9-24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
I do have to tell you that it isn't an ideal setup. The ladder is built in straight up and down which is great for storing it but makes it less then ideal for small ones to climb up. Mine actually climb through the top rung to get into the bed. Might work better for you to find a generic one that gives more of a climbing angle and just hooks on to the top bunk.
__________________
K9-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
K9-24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3175867759.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	38142
__________________
K9-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-24 View Post
I do have to tell you that it isn't an ideal setup. The ladder is built in straight up and down which is great for storing it but makes it less then ideal for small ones to climb up. Mine actually climb through the top rung to get into the bed. Might work better for you to find a generic one that gives more of a climbing angle and just hooks on to the top bunk.

Yep, I agree. We looked at a 351DS that has a short angled ladder that stored underneath in a storage compartment. That would be the ladder I'd want.
__________________
Roadglider09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
ronhanson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 322
I used an aftermarket bunk ladder trimmed to the appropriate length. Hooks onto the bed rail and removes when not in use.

RV Bunk Ladders- 60" - Stromberg Carlson LA-460 - Ladders - Camping World
__________________

__________________
Ron Hanson
2009 Georgetown 350TS (bunks)
400W solar, 440AH 6V GC2
2009 Ford Edge AWD Ltd towed
2011 Honda Fit Sport towed
ronhanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.