Originally Posted by Storey
I have a 351 Georgetown that the panel for the Jack's is dead we reset the outside breaker and it was not tripped so I was wondering if there's an inline fuse somewhere to the actual panel??
Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
I must ask a few questions which may help you.
1. Is the parking brake set firmly?
2. Sometime if you run the engine which power the panel helps if engine battery is low.
3. Have you checked the voltage of your coach batteries lately?
If they are weak it helps to be plugged into shore power or have your generator running if parked at your house.
4. Have you checked to see if the battery charger is still working and is plugged in?
5. Do you get any lights on the front control panel?
6. Are the jacks down and slides out now?
7. Do you have the manual for the system? They have a great troubleshoot chart.
Hope to hear from you soon.