3. Tire pressure monitor system is a must - Which one did you get?
4. Keep your slide seals well lubed so they seal when slides are out What lube have you been using?
7. Watch your hitch receiver plug as introduces low ground clearance- best to move to the top as others have done - Agreed! we had it done prior to pickup at the dealer.
10. We had the transfer switch fail within a few days of use. I also added the Progressive power surge unit which helps with the unknown power towers out there - had our Progressive installed prior to pickup as well. It's awesome.
16. We upgraded to the oxygen shower head and glad we did - yes, and so easy to do. x4 on this one!
18. We upgraded the clarion in dash DVD to a Fusion DVD radio - makes a difference as we drive as you now can hear it. We added 2 small speakers on the floor which helps also. Did you change the subwoofer as well? and where did you stick the speakers? Photos please!!!
25. I changed to the Maxx air power ventilator for the bath (removed the small factory fan) - makes a nice difference during the shower times Agreed! we have the fantastic fan in both kitchen and bath, makes a huge difference!
26. I added rubber bumpers to where the edge of bath door would hit the bunk (with slide in) Good idea! will do this.
27. Camera system is overall decent- make sure the backup has the 3 foot marks added via the menu How does one do this? Menu on the viewscreen?
31. Forest River adds a cable splitter behind center overhead cabinet backing. If you have a tv with poor reception it is probably that splitter with a loose connection. We had removed our back panel during satellite install and after a while troubleshooting found the splitter behind some insulation. If you do decide on satellite consider a portable antenna as we have poor luck with southern latitudes and tree cover with our fixed King dome. Good to know, we haven't purchased one yet.
33. I added a 8 ft 5" pvc fence post with gutter slide to store the sewer slinky. I mounted it at an angle in the propane compartment- works great! Pictures please!!! would love to move the tub that is storing ours currently!
39. I find the electric hot water is adequate for 2-3 showers and almost never need the propane keep the propane switch off. Huh. we've only been on propane so far - may have to try this, it's just a hassle cause it's outside....
40. A 90 degree fitting left on city water inlet helps with hose bend and door closure. Good tip!!!
I've added some questions and comments - thanks for taking the time to post! We love our 351 so far, have had some minor issues but overall good. We've camped 28 nights (I think) so far since May 15. Would love some photos of your mods on the sewer slinky in the propane area, and the speakers in the front (which is my personal biggest pet peeve right now...!)