Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2015, 11:41 PM   #1

351DS bedroom T.V. DVD

How have some of you connected a DVD to the bedroom tv in your 351DS?
kb5sej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:10 AM   #2

I put a DVD player up front in the cabinet with the selector box and connected the cable to the satellite input. When the selector switch is in that position any TV in the MH that is set to antenna and turned to channel 3 plays whatever is in the DVD.
I also leave an HDMi cable connected to the bedroom TV routed to the closet on the left that I plug a bluray player into on occasion if we want to use that. If you remove the small screwed in panel at the top of the closet you will find the AC outlet for the TV that you can plug a DVD or Bluray player into.

Charleston SC
1 Boston Terrier, 1 Frenchie, Two Siamese
Gonna miss you Toby, Sage, and Izzie. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:32 AM   #3

I use wireless transmitters and then put receivers on each TV. No wires and all are HDMI or standard video.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 05-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #4

Yes, I have mine connected to a small Sony DVD I got from Costco. I connected it via HDMI. Routed the HDMI cable throgh the back where the tv power cable goes into the cabinet. I plug the dvd power into the same outlet the tv uses behind the drawers. You will have to remove some drawers to get acccess. Its easy to remove drawers. I leave the dvd in the top left drawer. Its a perfect fit width wise. Its hidden when not needing to put disc in. I open itonly when I need it to see the remote sensor. Hope this helps.
sithc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #5

I replaced the tv in the bedroom with one that has a DVD player built into it. Been in there 2 years, works great!!

2013 Georgetown XL 350
Bunkhouse
2002 F250 4X4 CC
2012 Jeep Liberty
Dijoeboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, dvd, roo