Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
chrisbailey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 482
Yes the Clarion has a remote as well. I think my coach came with a total of 8 Remotes.

4 for the large TV's
2 for the Bunk TV's
1 for the Clarion
1 for the Jensen
__________________

__________________
2014 Georgetown XL 352QS
2013-2017 Days Camped-215
chrisbailey13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:05 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
chrisbailey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbailey13 View Post
Yes the Clarion has a remote as well. I think my coach came with a total of 8 Remotes.

4 for the large TV's
2 for the Bunk TV's
1 for the Clarion
1 for the Jensen
Clarion Remote looks like this
__________________

__________________
2014 Georgetown XL 352QS
2013-2017 Days Camped-215
chrisbailey13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 28
Thanks so much, this will clear up what is the only issue we're having with the coach so far. I'll let you know later how I make out with the e-brake switch.
__________________
KennHC130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:55 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 28
OK, still at square one. CB, I unplugged the o'head tv from the box with the red/white cannon plug and plugged directly into outlet. Also unplugged cannon plug itself. No luck...still audio only warning on clarion monitor and no video screen on tv when input on video. Regular tv stations work just fine when input changed, even if engine on and in drive?? Any other suggestions greatly appreciated. The video root menu still comes up on living room tv but can't control/play it due to warning screen on clarion unit. Remote for it and Jensen unit outside confirmed missing after thorough search so will have to replace. That part's easy.
__________________
KennHC130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 05:47 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
chrisbailey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennHC130 View Post
OK, still at square one. CB, I unplugged the o'head tv from the box with the red/white cannon plug and plugged directly into outlet. Also unplugged cannon plug itself. No luck...still audio only warning on clarion monitor and no video screen on tv when input on video. Regular tv stations work just fine when input changed, even if engine on and in drive?? Any other suggestions greatly appreciated. The video root menu still comes up on living room tv but can't control/play it due to warning screen on clarion unit. Remote for it and Jensen unit outside confirmed missing after thorough search so will have to replace. That part's easy.
OK..just to clarify. the disconnecting of the safety relay at the outlet allows the TV to be on while the engine is running. the issue you have with the video is at the Nav/Multimedia unit. there is a ground detection wire that is wired to the parking brake that needs to be connected to the chassis ground of the head unit. the easiest way to access that area is to remove the 6 screws that hold the plastic dash surround (with the radio, aux buttons, 12v outlet, and climate control unit) and slide it all out of place so you can see behind the head unit easily.
__________________
2014 Georgetown XL 352QS
2013-2017 Days Camped-215
chrisbailey13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:11 PM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 28
Wow, thanks, I'll dig into it in the next couple days. Do you know what color wire and where it should be attached that I'm looking for. I don't consider myself and electronics whiz.
__________________
KennHC130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 28
BTW, is there a nav system available to install with this unit?
__________________
KennHC130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:32 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
chrisbailey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennHC130 View Post
Wow, thanks, I'll dig into it in the next couple days. Do you know what color wire and where it should be attached that I'm looking for. I don't consider myself and electronics whiz.
The wire should be green.
__________________
2014 Georgetown XL 352QS
2013-2017 Days Camped-215
chrisbailey13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:33 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
chrisbailey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennHC130 View Post
BTW, is there a nav system available to install with this unit?
Which head unit do you have? Mine has Nav built in.
__________________
2014 Georgetown XL 352QS
2013-2017 Days Camped-215
chrisbailey13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:13 PM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 28
Clarion VX 401
__________________

__________________
KennHC130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.