Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2011, 08:05 AM   #1

360 airbed -- access to door?

Hi All -

Just a quick question:

On the 360, can you still get out the door if the airbed is set up for sleeping? Or would you have to literally crawl over the bed to do so...

Thanks!
go6car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #2

Oh how funny! I've been lurking for years and just realized this is my first actual post!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #3

Hi, yes you can. That bed is a piece of work and we set ours up to see how it worked. It fills quickly once you get the darn thing out...
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:05 AM   #4

Thanks! We have an airbed sofa now in our current TT (which is great), but I always worry that when we have guests we'd have to crawl over them in some of these other Class A floorplans that I'm looking at, LOL! Glad to know that isn't a factor in this one.

I really like the 360 (and also the 378) for our needs, but have yet to see either in person, so thanks for the real-world feedback!

I'm seriously digging that new Creme Brulee exterior color too. Hopefully it looks as nice in person as it does in the pictures!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
CLASS "A" Senior Member

We don't have an air bed in our 370 Bath & a half but Our sofa bed when opened is a pain. It stops about 4" from the cabinets in the kitchen. I literally have to straddle the end of the bed to go outside when my daughters are still sleeping. If the slide out was just another 6" deep I could probably slip my legs by the end. That will be one thing I'll look at more closely when we start looking for another motorhome.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
We don't have an air bed in our 370 Bath & a half but Our sofa bed when opened is a pain. It stops about 4" from the cabinets in the kitchen. I literally have to straddle the end of the bed to go outside when my daughters are still sleeping. If the slide out was just another 6" deep I could probably slip my legs by the end. That will be one thing I'll look at more closely when we start looking for another motorhome.

I hear ya! That's exactly why I was asking!
Old 05-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #7

Got to love trying to move the seat belts one handed and tilt bed forward all at same time. Still love the fast inflation and deflation for that matter, Grands love sleeping on it.
copsuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #8

hi folks. We just put our airbed out on our new 360 and there is no way to get that bar at the end all the way around so it supports the foot end...have you had to loosen the bolts at the end or am I missing something else.
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #9

look on the right side, facing bed and there is a lever thath you must turn to release the support rail for foot of bed. Lever is about 3in and black like the rail.
copsuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed