Old 10-12-2015, 12:55 PM   #1
364 Propane fitting

From what I have learned the 364 has a fitting on the passenger side of the coach that you can hook a BBQ to propane and eliminate all those little green cylinders.. My question is has anyone used it and where and what kind of hose is needed?

RVnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #2

you'll need to remove the regulator from your grill, if you have one, and put a quick connect in it's place. something like this:

jessepdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:06 AM   #3
I bought a grill at the Coleman store that the manager swore could not be connect to the supply line of my 364TS. Well I got it home (and it stows fine in the pass pass through storage) order some quick disconnect fitting online, a 10' line w/quick connect fittings, and a trip to Lowe's for some brass connectors to get from the Chilean proprietary connection to the grill, removed the regulator, had to put it on a vise to bust the glue and be able to untreated it, but at the regulator end was a 1/4" standard filling. Got some leak detector and works great. We even have one of those gas fire rings for cooking marshmallows, wife loves camping but doesn't appreciate smoky smell all over the inside and on everyone new cloths after a real fire (so me and the kids do make from ends with the neighbors and will go sit over there sometimes - but that's another story. Anyway got tired of only plugging in the grill or the fire ring so ordered some more quick connect fittings and another trip to Lowe's for more brass connectors and now have a T fitting, and 2 more lengths of 10' line. Works awesome, so now on chilly me ring can fire up the fire ring while I could OK breakfast to have some extra heat. Again, leak checked everything to make it safe. Not having used the propane for the water heaters, although we used the furnaces (both of them) back in the spring, using inside stove and burners, and the outside grill and fire ring, the propane tank is still reading 2/3 full after 50+ nights of camping.
2015 Georgetown 364TS, '14 Fiesta 5 spd w/Tandem Tow Dolly HDXL 8x10, & EZGO Customized Cart
'16 - 51 days camping so far, 19 more min planned; '15 - 56 days
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WFKS '14 - 24, '13 - 33, '12 - 36, '11 - 29, '10 - 23

SternHappens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 04:31 PM   #4
Well we are set now.. Working long distance and thru the internet was a pain for getting the right fittings.. So along comes an ad from camping world and now we are set.. This grill comes with a 10' hose and it hooks right up

Coleman NXT Voyager Grill - Coleman 2000016654 - Gas Grills - Camping World
364 Georgetown 2016
in Montana
RVnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:22 PM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Been looking for a new grill for our 364. I got hooked on the pellet grill last year and now have 2, along with 3 full size propane grills, an 8 burner party grill, and a portable weber. I'm tossed between the Coleman with interchangeable grates and the portable Traeger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 64
AquaMan is online now   Reply With Quote