Old 10-13-2018, 09:41 AM   #1

378TSXL Questions

Just picked up a used 2105 378TSXL from a dealer and have some questions and a couple issues. It has a warranty but just wondering on a couple the issues:

1. Is anything other than the fridge powered by the invertor?
2. It has the three TV's and a satellite. Does anybody know if all the TV feeds are already prewired back into the front cabinet so a switch could be installed? There is a Wally box but no switch to send the input to the other TV's.
3. When I turn the headlights on the rights side camera comes on and stays on. If I turn on the left turn signal the rear camera goes on. It works correctly when the headlights are not on.

TIA

Whitnee1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:11 PM   #2

[QUOTE=Whitnee1;1949104]Just picked up a used 2105 378TSXL from a dealer and have some questions and a couple issues. It has a warranty but just wondering on a couple the issues:

Didn't know FR came out with the 2105 already.....
It powers the Refrigerator only.

2. It has the three TV's and a satellite. Does anybody know if all the TV feeds are already prewired back into the front cabinet so a switch could be installed? There is a Wally box but no switch to send the input to the other TV's.
Should be a switch box already above passenger seat compartment. Did Forest River install as Wally Box?

3. When I turn the headlights on the rights side camera comes on and stays on. If I turn on the left turn signal the rear camera goes on. It works correctly when the headlights are not on.

You have a burnt out bulb. Check all your headlights, marker lights and turn signal light.

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #3

Thanks will check. One last question the dash heat and ac controls have no illumination at night and can not be seen.
Whitnee1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitnee1 View Post
Thanks will check. One last question the dash heat and ac controls have no illumination at night and can not be seen.
Turn the little knob on the left console.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	189083  

Old 10-13-2018, 03:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Just picked up a used 2105 378TSXL from a dealer and have some questions and a couple issues. It has a warranty but just wondering on a couple the issues:

TIA
What iggy said is true. One note of interest: When I had the identical scenario as you the right forward amber side marker light (it also flashes alternately with the forward amber light below the headlights) appeared to be burnt out. I discovered that the forward amber light did not flash (it came on with the headlights but didn't flash) due to a loose plug. I reset the plug and the side amber light illuminated and the turn signals worked and the camera functioned correctly.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 04:22 PM   #6

These are the ones that flash when turning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	189086  

Old 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM   #7

On my 2012 the front amber lights (located below the headlights) also flash alternately with the one you pointed out. The front of that unit is different than mine but I believe the front large amber lights also flash. Front flashers are supposed to be on the front not the side. Maybe I'm wrong here.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:38 PM   #8

Quote:

TIA
Welcome to the club! My wife and I purchased a 2014 a couple months ago. Had pretty much the same questions, and more. You came to the right place though, great bunch of folks happy to help.
We've put about 3500 miles on ours and love it!
Mooney 78865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:42 PM   #9

Over the years, Georgetown models have had a variety of changes to their exterior lighting. Specifically the amber lights in close vicinity of the front. Sometimes thereís forward facing amber lights AND side facing amber lights near the front. These will sometimes flash when turn indicators are used. Another amber lamp well along the side, and another red lamp closer to the rear are marker lights that typically stay on all the time.

This issue of cameras acting up when the lighting system is turned on is usually because of poor grounds associated with these marker lights which donít come on unless you activate the lighting system, or burnt out lights. Check them all verrrrrrrrry carefully.

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Turn the little knob on the left console.
The other displays are all fine its just those heater controls

Tags
378ts