Finally got around to replacing the original unit with a heat pump and putting the original unit in as a second unit in the bedroom. You were right NWJeeper, the wiring was tucked behind the vent in the bedroom. One of the reasons this whole project was thought of was that the original unit had a slight leak at times when it rained. When I removed the original unit, I noticed that the roof was sagging on the along sides of the A/C hole. There was support on the front and rear sides of the hole but not on the sides. The rubber seal on the A/C unit was causing the roof to dip down on the left and right sides of the opening over 1/2" and not seal properly. Before i installed the new unit, I put in some support pieces on the sides to keep things where they should be and not start to collapse under the pressure of the seal being compressed. I did the same for the rear unit as there was no support there either. All is sealed and good now, just don't understand why forest river would not put any sort of support in there, since with out any it's just a leak waiting to happen. So just a heads up, if anyone has a slight leak on the A/C unit, check and see if there is support all around the opening in the roof and that the roof is not sagging down around the seal.
2010 Georgetown 330