Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #1

Anyone have a 2101 357QS????

sorry, should have been 2010 357 QS......Interested to know if the captains chairs in a 357 can be rotated toward the salon and if there is room to walk by with the sofa bed open. I was looking at a 350, but I had been told the chairs did not spin, and the sofa bed hit the cabinetry, which shouldnt be an issure with the 4th slide on this coach. If it had a double fridge, and larger tanks, it would be absolutely ideal for me
mr.ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #2

We have the 379TS which has two slides up front but obviously a completely different floor plan. I don't know exactly what you are asking about the captains chairs being roatated toward the "salon" never heard that term before. However if you're asking about the driver/passenger chairs swiveling, our passenger chair will turn around 180 degrees, the driver's chair obviously can't because the steering wheel is in the way so it will only go 90 degrees.

As for tank capacity the Georgetowns are in there with many of the other manufactureres. You don't see many that hold much more from many of the others we have seen. The most abysmal was the Monaco rigs. Talk about small tanks! I also thought the double (4-door?) fridge was an option for all the Georgetowns, maybe not.

Good luck on your search...
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

We have a 2007 Georgetown 370 [bath and a half]. The driver's seat and passenger seat both rotate about 90 degrees. As for the sofa bed, it comes up about 3 inches short of touching the kitchem cabinets. I'm not sure what else they could have done but I have to straddle it when someone is still asleep and I want to go outside. As for tanks ours are smaller than the others because we have two grey and two black water tanks because of two toilets.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #4

We have a 350. The captain chairs rotate 90deg just like they all do. The sofa bed does come close to the cabinets when open but doesn't hit. You end up stepping over a corner of it if you want to get outside. With the bunks though we've only had to use it once. They are more comfortable than the sofa. Doesnt the barrel/euro chair in the 357 cause the same problem?

The tank capacities are all identical on the 2009+ georgetowns. They have a 65gallon fresh, single 41gallon grey and single 41 gallon black. I would've gladly given up 20 gallons of black for more grey. I put a valve downstream of the Wye so I can transfer some grey to the black in a pinch.

The only real worry about the 357 is the empty weight. It's the heaviest Georgetown so has the lowest cargo capacity. Ive had mine loaded on large trips that I would have been overweight in a 357. It's amazing how fast it adds up.
2009 Ford Edge AWD Ltd towed
2011 Honda Fit Sport towed
ronhanson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags