Old 11-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #11
we2lovecamping if you go to the thread (what new mods have you done) on page 6 you can see a few of the mods which have the pic you want, cant post any pic right now.

Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378XL
2015 Ford Taurus
Our Baby Dachshund
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #12
We to replaced the couch and euro chair in ours with a Lazy Boy couch with dual recliners and the fold down center console. What a difference in comfort! Easy to install. Fit in the same space with room to spare. I am open to the dinette table replacement, what a piece of junk.

Happy Trails, Forrest

Happy Trails
(Forrest and Donna)
2011 Georgetown 378TS
2011 Ford Escape V-6 4X4
fbconsults is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
Bear in mind that, in a sudden deceleration (i.e. a crash), the weight of an item does NOT ensure it will stay put. The force on the item caused by the decel is proportional to weight and the friction force between the item and the floor is also proportional to weight.

Getting a sugar bowl in the back of your neck is one thing. Getting a 250-lb recliner in the back of your neck is something else again, and probably not good for the neck. I, personally, would not have any furniture in my RV that wasn't firmly bolted down.

That aside, I hate barrel chairs. They have to be the most uncomfortable pieces of furniture ever conceived. Our rig has one between the front passenger seat and the house door. The only thing we use it for is to clip the Labrador's harness to the seat belt. I don't think either of us has ever sat in it for more than a few minutes.

It would've been far better if FR had moved the house door forwards, eliminated the barrel chair and extended the kitchen counter.

Frank and Eileen
No longer RVers or FR owners
F and E Damp is offline   Reply With Quote