Old 12-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #1

Bedroom TV

2011 Georgetown Bunkhouse 350

I would like to watch DVD on the back TV in the bedroom. Does anyone know how to do this? I only seem to get TV in the back, but my front TV I can play my DVD. Do know see any switch, so not sure if I will have to purchase a new TV with built in DVD or just another DVD player to connect to bedroom TV.

Old 12-01-2014, 05:20 PM   #2

There's a video cable going from the DVD player to the TV. You'll have to run another one from the DVD player to the bedroom TV in order to get the signal to it... I'm about to do this in my Surveyor... maybe... It doesn't look like it's going to be easy, but I wire communications stuff for a living, so maybe I can do it. I'll try to take pics and post instructions if I can figure out how to do it easily.

schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #3

I just bought a small DVD player from Walmart and put in up front connected to the satellite input on the selector box. When switched to satellite any TV in the MH that is set to antenna and tuned to channel 3 plays that movie.

Charleston SC
3 Boston Terriers, 1 Frenchie
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:36 AM   #4

I just pulled the drawer out below the tv so I could reach behind and find wires. Plugged in a small indoor extension cord and an hdmi cable to the tv ...leave them in the drawer below the tv. I ended up leaving a bluray player in that drawer and just balance it on the drawer when I need to insert a dvd to watch. I plan to make it more permanent when I get the chance ...but this way is ver simple since I never unhook the cables from the tv.

I also leave a chromecast plugged in and we tend to use that more than the dvd ...netflix and google movies.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #5
Tim & Lisa Trempert

Quote:
Originally Posted by trs80 View Post
I just pulled the drawer out below the tv so I could reach behind and find wires. Plugged in a small indoor extension cord and an hdmi cable to the tv ...leave them in the drawer below the tv. I ended up leaving a bluray player in that drawer and just balance it on the drawer when I need to insert a dvd to watch. I plan to make it more permanent when I get the chance ...but this way is ver simple since I never unhook the cables from the tv.

I also leave a chromecast plugged in and we tend to use that more than the dvd ...netflix and google movies.

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 12-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #6

I bought an HDMI wireless transmitter and hooked up the front and back TV's to it so I could watch HD blue ray movies on both TV's. The transmitter has 2 inputs and 2 output so I can watch my HD direct receiver as well. All set upped in less than 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Tags
bed, roo