Old 12-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #11
58sherman, Thanks for that tip. I did check out Shop4Seats website and saw a couple of different jackknife sofas I really liked. Took it up with the higher authority CEO, otherwise known as my Dear Wife and we agreed to look more closely into it when the camping season is again near (can't wait). By the way, what model did you purchase and are you happy with the quality, comfort and bed when unfolded. Finally, did you try to match the front seats, or go for what looked best, i.e. vinyl vs. fabric. Thanks again!

2011 Georgetown 330TS
RAV4 on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #12
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker
My son and wife blew out the chambers in the mattress. Yes they are also plus size. That was when I found out they do indeed make various capacity air mattresses. - Serta Perfect Sleeper Raised Queen Inflatable Air Mattress with Integrated Insta III Pump Technology -

Don & Dona W/yorkies Gizmo, Master Chief, & Tali
2011 Flagstaff 8528 BHSS 2015 Ford 6.7 XLT
2010 Full Timers & Still Going
donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #13
Shop4Seats replacements: Jacknife Sofa: Dakota with drawer underneath to store linens and 2 removable arm rests with drink holders in RL1 fabric; Bordeau Dinette in 44" with 44" table--it's like adding two extra lounges--also in fabric RL1; De Leon II Captains chairs with manual lumbar in Almond with Mocha piping. All easy to install. Captains chairs are extremely comfortable. You have to cut a hole for the electric chair adjustments, but was easy. When anchoring couch, be sure to install the clip into the floor as far back as possible so it doesn't interfere with the slide. Or you can do what I did and the slide will break it off for you. Note: Best packaging I've ever seen on any product. Delivered on time.
58sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:32 PM   #14
I didn't answer your comfort question. Both the couch, lounge and captains chairs are extremely comfortable while sitting. Our 10 year old hasn't complained about the couch.
58sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #15
One of the reasons that prompted us to get out of the TT was the lack of reusable bedding. Blew out the chambers once, got the wrong replacement size - got out of the sofa bed business and got into bunk beds in our 351. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it with my lovely wife.
US Army - Retired and loving it with our Georgetown 351DS and now our Thor Challenger 37TB.
bigben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:02 PM   #16
Must be lucky and or non "Hefty". Only used ours a half dozen times, no issues.
2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost, Screw, H/D, 3.73
1930 lbs CCC
2010 Flagstaff 26 RLSS (Sold 05/16)
2014 Jeep Rubicon JK
steeljag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #17
Wildland Firefighter
Ours is still ok but a new one will run ya $350. I checked.

Gordon and Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote