Old 04-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Change factory speakers

I've had my 351DS for a whole 2 days now however I was cleaning it up yesterday after taking delivery on it (took out the plastic runners covering carpet and such), vacuuming, and all of that. One of the things I noticed which I'd probably want to upgrade fairly quickly are the front radio speakers up in the corners. They have black grills on the however they didn't seem to come off easily to gain access. Has anyone else attempted this yet?

Other things which will need warranty work is the bedroom sliding Door (one of the white things that pulls the other Door along is stripped out). If anyone has a picture of theirs, it would be helpful!

Another thing is that the heat really doesn't blow in the bathroom like the rest of the vents around the coach. Can anyone verify if theirs is weak or strong blowing?

Also, I'd probably like to put a central vac in as well. Other than that, all the old trailer stuff is now moved in. Just trying to plan the first shakedown voyage for 2 or so days!

2013 Georgetown 351DSF

ChrisMSNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
There was a thread about this before. Maybe it'll help.

Speakers (removal/replacement)

There was another thread about replacing the round speakers with 6x9 3-way speakers for much improved sound. But I can't find that thread. That's one of my planned mods though.
2008 Georgetown SE 350DS BunkHouse
jsutherl is offline   Reply With Quote