Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #1

Changes to options?

The FR website is usually behind changes, I was looking at the 351 and see in pictures on a factory fresh unit a full sized fridge (I assume running from an inverter and dual battery source) and a drop down bunk over the drivers cab. Anyone have a recent options list, I'm guessing this is a running change and will be in the 2014 model year literature?

Anyone from the factory?
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Saw the drop down bed option in the pictures for the 329 in the brochure but didn't see a full size fridge. Where did you come across the pictures you're talking about?

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #3

Talked to Terrytown RV, who has pictures on their website. There are several changes to current production units including a full sized fridge, double door with water and ice, and a bottom chest freezer. Also the cab drop down bed can be had on most models now. In addition, a colored fiberglass package is an option in place of partial or full paint.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Wow! I saw the pictures you're talking about. There appears to be quite a few options shown that hasn't been upgraded to FR website. I wonder how many other units these options will be available on.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #5

The changes apply to most of the models in the line - my one grip is that FR produces a unit with new features for nearly a year before the website or literature is updated. Terrytown sent me a new factory build sheet, there were quite a bit of changes and options not in the brochure and the FR website.

Anyone ordering a new unit or taking delivery now may be suprised to see a different fridge, backsplash, power lift bunk, etc.