Old 08-09-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
Covers & Storage

Ok…..being this is our family's first class A, I'm wondering if storing a Class A is similar to storing our TT? No our season isn't done just need to be ready..

The lot where we have our MH is a gravel lot, yep all I could find..very long waiting lists for the concrete lots. So my TT I parked it on leveling blocks to get the wheels off the ground somewhat & covered the tires. Is this the same for a MH? Do you put your hydraulic jacks down to take weight off the tires? Do you cover or not? What about parking it on level blocks to get the tires off the ground?

I am going to invest in a quality cover and was looking at the custom Calmark Covers. Does anyone use this type cover? Experiences? Love it or Hate? With this cover you have to take all types of measurements so are you happy with the fit?

I know these are newbie questions…. that be me :rollback:

Mr. G

MrGrmpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #2
I had jacks down last year but im in the minority.
fullenw is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, storage