Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2015, 02:24 PM   #1

Dash A/C, mounted Fans, Back up Monitor Not Working

Hello,
Any input is appreciated. The Dash A/C is not coming on, neither is the back up camera Monitor or the Mounted Fans in the Front by the windshield. My first guess is that they all share a fuse, I looked up the fuses and they all seem to be fine. Any Suggestions on what to check? Why all three would go at same time?
Thank you,
Josh

2000 Georgetown 325 S
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:01 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Hello,
Any input is appreciated. The Dash A/C is not coming on, neither is the back up camera Monitor or the Mounted Fans in the Front by the windshield. My first guess is that they all share a fuse, I looked up the fuses and they all seem to be fine. Any Suggestions on what to check? Why all three would go at same time?
Thank you,
Josh

2000 Georgetown 325 S
Not sure if this picture will help but its from the 12 volt panel located inside my engine compartment behind the air filter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Eng_Fuse_Panel.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	81327   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	361.6 KB
ID:	81328   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	81329   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	81330  
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:45 PM   #3

Thanks Iggy! I'll be sure to check them out.
-Josh
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:04 PM   #4

Our 2010 Georgetown 374 did the same thing on the ride home from the dealer, the check engine light came on all the way home too, four ride home. Then the LED brake lights stuck on when everything was off. Nothing we did would shut them off. Being tired, we just disconnected all the batteries, because the truck battery apparently wouldn't shut the brake lights off, so we then disconnected the coach batteries and this worked. Ok long story short next day go out hook if all back up and everything was back to working, cameras, fans, mirrors, and map lights, as well brake lights were fine. I'm thinking some short or computer problem. So far so good.
csigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, mount