Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2016, 05:24 PM   #21
WhoDoMan

Have the same problem. If I wait a while and rescan I get additional channels. I think it is a difference in the tuners.
whoDoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:38 PM   #22

After run a continuity test on all my cables I discovered I had cable and antenna in the living room, only cable in the bedroom. The signal I was receiving in the bedroom were a few free roaming and pretty strong channels. To get all the antenna signals in the bedroom I installed a splitter on the antenna outlet in the living room and ran one connection to the living room TV and the other connection to the cable outlet which will run backwards to the cable splitter that routs your cable and then to the bedroom TV. Oh yes, turn your booster on. I hope this makes sense, if not I'll stop by the storage yard tomorrow and take a picture.
Las Cruces is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna