Old 04-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #21

Only my captains chairs (Driver and Passenger) are covered in the Pleather (leather-ette? Ultra-Leather?)

Anyway they're falling apart too. And the latch the prevents the passenger seat from rotating is broken. Does anyone know who made these chairs? I looked all over them and can't find a tag or name plate. I can have the seat recovered but I need to order a new latch the passenger side.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #22

Boy, what timing. My wife and I just spent three months in our 2007 350DSBH. It now has 10200 miles on it. The sofa is pure CRAP, followed closely by the cushions in the dinette. Has anyone replaced these with quality stuff. I do not need a sofa bed and prefer a wallhugging double recliner.
Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any assistance here.

Good site, lots of good information without having to suffer the failures others have.
Than kd in advance for your responses.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #23

Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsutherl View Post
Only my captains chairs (Driver and Passenger) are covered in the Pleather (leather-ette? Ultra-Leather?)

Anyway they're falling apart too. And the latch the prevents the passenger seat from rotating is broken. Does anyone know who made these chairs? I looked all over them and can't find a tag or name plate. I can have the seat recovered but I need to order a new latch the passenger side.
Try Williamsburg Furniture in Napanee IN, mine had a tag with that name.
I had to take the driver side swivel lock apart due to overweight delivery man bent the heck out of it! Maybe like yours jammed the chair from turning.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacintyre View Post
Boy, what timing. My wife and I just spent three months in our 2007 350DSBH. It now has 10200 miles on it. The sofa is pure CRAP, followed closely by the cushions in the dinette. Has anyone replaced these with quality stuff. I do not need a sofa bed and prefer a wallhugging double recliner.
Any suggestions? I would really appreciate any assistance here.

Good site, lots of good information without having to suffer the failures others have.
Than kd in advance for your responses.
We rid ourselves of the junk sleeper/sofa and uncomfortable EuroChair that came with the rig and replaced it with a "Home Theater" style wall away double recliner and small end table that we found at the local furniture store. We never need an extra bed for guests so this mod made sense to us.
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #25

Thanks for your responses on the sofa replacements. I have been looking at the Williamsburg Furniture site as well as many others.

The Folrum is a valuable source of information. I read it daily..
Old 04-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #26
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Flexsteel Furniture: Products

Flexsteel is the provider of the sofas in the Georgetowns. You may want to contact them as well. to the Forums
I was wrong with the info about Flexsteel. Next time I'll look before assuming the info I was told to be correct. I'm dealing with Williamsburg about our sofa / bed and I know it's out of warranty. It's been used only a few times and the black mesh under it has basically unraveled due to poor workmanship of the stitching. The ends have just pulled straight through the stitching. I made repairs myself with Monster Duct-tape and 14 lbs test fishing string. It's held for a few years but now another area in falling apart. If you have any issues with Williamsburg Furniture you can email them at.

wbf.service@yahoo.com

Whittney Culp is the warranty contact I have been talking with.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote