Originally Posted by rvpezzano
We have a 2008 350TS. The original seats did not feel comfortable in an all day drive. Since we were going to be full timers, we spent the money on Flexsteel chairs. The model we chose was 554 BUSR in the Kashmira micro fiber. The color we chose was Bark, it's a dark brown. We have driven coast to coast and wintered in Arizona. We are currently in New Jersey. The chairs we chose have manual Lumbar, adjustable arms and recliner. They are great chairs and very comfy on long trips. The factory sent the driver's seat with power by mistake, so I got a shorter pedestal (5 1/2) inch to accommodate the power track. These new chairs were a great investment and the fabric feels great and it wears like iron. We even ordered extra fabric, and redid the dinnette cushions with new foam. Another great investment. The chairs were 1075.00 in Feb of 2013.
Hope this helps Rod
I have considered this but was scared to order.
Could you please answer a few questions?
1. What size is the passenger seat pedestal being non-powered?
2. Did you install them yourself?
3. Did you use any of the original seat pedestal in the Georgetown?
4. Was the drivers seat firmer or softer than you had originally.
5. Did you use the existing hole location for the new pedestal or did you move back or forward?
Love to see a few pictures.