Old 08-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43D18 View Post
We looked at several yesterday and they all had the DVD player in the dash. Curious - does that DVD player service the bedroom TV too, or just the TV(s) up front?

Yep, just as the others have said, it only drives the one in the living room/kitchen/dining/lounge. The bunks, if equipt, have their own DVD player built in

Are you looking local here, or local up there?

'Pa Pa's Palace'

2014 Sportscoach Crosscountry 405FK
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
CSMRetired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #12

I was trying to get mine to work from the RCA inputs above the passengers seat and all I get is black and white picture with no sound. It is crazy that there isn't HDMI cables pre-run through out the coach. it is 2013 and the tv's are 1080. Also seems my antenna for over the air seems weak.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #13

Turns out that the audio red/white cables were plugged into the wrong inputs on the TV. As for the video being black and white, seems my model TV (Toshiba) doesn't have a RCA video input. There are only composite inputs.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #14

Just bought a 2014 335 and discovered on the walk through that the dash DVD was not connected to the tv at all.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkhill View Post
Turns out that the audio red/white cables were plugged into the wrong inputs on the TV. As for the video being black and white, seems my model TV (Toshiba) doesn't have a RCA video input. There are only composite inputs.
My toshiba on my 2013 Georgetown xl 378 has 3 component input with the video input being applied to 1 of the component input which is used as a video input. So the manual says. It works good for me.
I will say that I had to push the video input cable into the RCA jack of the TV because the video picture was poor until I did.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #16
2013 GEORGETOWN 351 DS

We also have the DVD player built into the front dash however this only plays on the main TV. The rear TV did not have a DVD so I mounted a small 10" x 10" DVD/ BLUE RAY in the TOP LEFT DRAWER. I mounted a small thin shelf on the top of the wood rails. I picked this spot because when we have the slide in we can still open the top drawer and turn the DVD on/off. We can still use the drawer to store a full selection of clothes or even DVDs if you wanted.

Tags
dvd, georgetown