Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2016, 07:20 PM   #1

Electric diagram

I am a proud owner of a 2005 Georgetown XL 359TS. The diagram in the battery box area has seen better days. Where can I get a fresh copy? Forest River doesn't seem to be any held given the age of my Class A.
Needone2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needone2go View Post
I am a proud owner of a 2005 Georgetown XL 359TS. The diagram in the battery box area has seen better days. Where can I get a fresh copy? Forest River doesn't seem to be any held given the age of my Class A.
Not sure if this exact but may help you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf attachment.pdf (255.3 KB, 145 views)
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:55 AM   #3

Iggy, Thanks.

I am not sure how different mine is. Where did you find this? Is there a data base we can refer to?
Needone2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #4

This is a good time to suggest that when members buy new or used units that the electrical diagram should be on their PDI list. If it is missing or unreadable, that should affect the selling price and timing of deal closure.

Fight hard to get it. If the used owner does not have it or did not take care of it, that should be one of the indications of how well the unit was maintained.

Some will disagree, but it is my understanding that electrical issues are number one on the list of recurring RV problems. One may not wish to be generally good at repair all aspects of an RV, but learning a lot about electricity, the RV electrical system, buying a multimeter/etc., and electrical troubleshooting has to be one of the better diy yourself values.
Philos3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needone2go View Post
Iggy, Thanks.

I am not sure how different mine is. Where did you find this? Is there a data base we can refer to?
I found it here years ago.
If you have any questions just ask away but it would be helpful if you took a picture of the item so it may help find the answer as each year things change.
Good luck.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diagram, electric