Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #1

Elongated front claerance lights next to headlamps

I took a trip to Lazy Days dealership in Tampa today to get an estimate on my sagging headliner that they are dealing with the factory.... But anyways, when I got there I noticed I had lost the elongated clearance light lenses on the front next to the headlight assembly. I've looked around online and no luck finding it. Does anyone know where I can find these amber lenses? I got this info from another coach that was at the dealer but they did not carry it. TMC GLO-BRITE 122R / 122Y. I guess I need the 122Y for amber. Thanks for any help!

Old 07-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
Pete

I lost both my front lens on my 378TS while driving the highways. I couldn't find any online, so I just went to O'Reilly's and got two whole lamp replacements for about $8.00, if I remember correctly. Took me about 30 mintues to remove the old lamp and replace them with new fixtures. I figured that it would cost about the same if I could have found the lens online and then paid shipping.

By the way, sorry for your sagging headliners. I had my dealer replace mine twice, and now they are sagging again. I would recommend that you get someting from your dealer and FR to warranty their work for several years out. I didn't, but wish I had.

gartonhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #3

Oval clearance lens next to headlamp assembly.

Called Forest River explained the situation. They are sending 3 of them at no charge. I told them I will be placing a couple of silicone drops within the inside of the amber lens, they said it was a good idea to keep it from coming loose. Will keep you all posted on this!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiza View Post
Called Forest River explained the situation. They are sending 3 of them at no charge. I told them I will be placing a couple of silicone drops within the inside of the amber lens, they said it was a good idea to keep it from coming loose. Will keep you all posted on this!
I did this a month ago after reading about the lens falling off. I just returned from a 3,600 mile trip and I still have all my lens.
The dab of silicone works

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote