Originally Posted by Marvlab
Yeah Iggy, I believe your right. I had just topped off the house batteries with dist. H2O. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but maybe I should go back over the connections again. I've got it plugged into my house 50 amp. so I'm not running off of the batteries at this time.
I'll check things over again tomorrow when it's daylight.
As always, thanks for your input!
You7r problems could just be a dirty positive or negative connection if your batteries are good.
I still want to know about what would have blown those diodes?
I do not know your experience is but if you check the diodes with an ohm meter you should get continuity one way and not the other.
Now if they are physically blown apart you may need to have a profession find out why they blew. I have no ideas.