Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
ARLO

dvd

I had an executive in my 2006 HR 29cks. Actually, it was one of the only things that worked correctly. The rest of the trailer was junk.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #12

I guess you truly got the only one that worked out of all of us.....too funny!

Old 03-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #13

Sorry to resurrect an old, dead, thread, but my wife and I just picked up our new Georgetown and have discovered that the Executive DVD/surround system is a complete piece of junk. It makes a loud whining noise and refuses to play any of our DVDs.

Since I can see that it's not likely to be easily "repaired" by the dealership, I find myself wondering if anyone has tried a replacement with another make/model of DVD player. Any ideas that might work easily?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullThrottle64 View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old, dead, thread, but my wife and I just picked up our new Georgetown and have discovered that the Executive DVD/surround system is a complete piece of junk. It makes a loud whining noise and refuses to play any of our DVDs.

Since I can see that it's not likely to be easily "repaired" by the dealership, I find myself wondering if anyone has tried a replacement with another make/model of DVD player. Any ideas that might work easily?
If it's still under warranty. The only thing the dealership will do is swap it out for another unless FR will substitute the RCA Home Threatre I recently saw in a Georgetown at the Timonium MD RV Show. I'd contact the dealership and have them contact FR about it.
Earlier at post 10 in this thread Shorty purchased a Phillips system through Walmart for under $200.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:09 AM   #15

I love my Phillips system from Walmart! I can play DVDs and my favorite is to play my iPhone through the system too, pictures and music from iPhone. This system has never had a problem way better than the original junk. No heat issues or cold weather issue.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #16
ME

Do a quick search on ebay and it is called a home entertainment center I looked on and found this one NEW Sony DVD Home Theatre System 1000W 5.1 DAV-HDX265 that should work and is SONY

Cructhfield.com is another great resource!