Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #21

only 2004 & 2005
louis cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #22

Today is the 29 , Mike Stump has not called after I have called him three times and E-Mailed Dan Evans two times. You think he might haved looked at the pictures and saw the wonderful job his PRO's did on my coach. I don't give up easy. I think I will call his desk again then I will call Pete Liegl again.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #23

Mike Stump's reply
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Forest River.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	7169  
Old 09-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #24

I am gald or should I said sorry for the people that are still having problems with windshields and roof leaks . Some time back there was several people with 2004 that had problems like I did and Forest River wouldn't step up and do the right thing and make it right for maybe people that would buy another Georgetown but they didn't. They give you all the reasons not to including saying you payed to much for the coach and we can't help your problems . I guess their wright I payed 84,500 for a seven year head ach ,I really feel sorry for all the RVers that payed good money for a head ach.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #25

We have had a lot of rain here in the past two weeks,the person that dought my old 370 Xl Ts found my number in the manuls and called ,he ask about the leaks in the roof,right side, the wall has come apart on the inside around the side window. A RV shop has tried to find the leak with no luck.The only thing I could tell him was the left side leaked bad ,Forest River took the roof side covers off and did something in the roof to stop the leak at that time but wouldn't fix the leak on the right side in early 2011.I didn't tell him of all the other problems ,I told him about this website and get on it,he could find a lot of good people to help him. To all of you have a marry Christmas and a safe New Year ♥
Old 12-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #26

Louis, did they replace your unit or give you some type of cash settlement? I see someone bought your old unit is that right?
f150k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #27

I sold it at a auction and took a loss. Forest River would not fix there ongoing problem with leaks and windshield . All the dealers around (even the Georgetown dealer) here new of the problems and each one had work on the coach more then once under Dan Evens instructions. Couldn't in good concous take the motor home in as a trade and resale it. As I wrote before Mississippi along with other states has no lemon law on the coach part of a RV. Buyer beware,it doesn't make any differance where you buy it only the state you title it in counts. Yes we are looking at other Class A motor home not new ones , I found it is tough getting financeing when still own on one you don't have. I was sorry to get read of it that way but it was going to cost to much to get it repaired and be safe to use. I only hope the buyer can make these repairs in time. The right side from the Ref. to the front cap and the left side from the slide to the cap needed to be replaced.Water had caused them to come apart and mold in the floor covering.Even this will not fix the windshield problem ,Look at the pic I posted after factrory had worked on it six times. With out a Limon Law in your state you are on your own. They have replaced other coaches(some after law suites) but these luck people lived in a state with Limon Law on Motor Homes.