Old 05-26-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Fantastic Experience

I looked back at the previous threads but couldn't find any that were general enough to fit what I wanted to share. We just came back from another trip to Virginia. It was an extremely pleasant and relaxing drive. We didn't experience any problems with the Georgetown 340TS SE. Everything worked as it should and since we returned last week, all I can think about is preparing for the next voyage.
I follow this forum daily and learn a lot about the many difficulties that each one has encountered and truly enjoy and appreciate experiences and comments from those who are so eager to help everyone else. After many years (over 35 of them) of RVing in older motor homes that kept me on my toes mechanically and electrically, I chime in when I think that I can be of assistance. However, I must say that the experience is much more rewarding without having to crawl under the coach or into a tiny compartment to troubleshoot or repair something in 95 deg. heat.
And now as much as I enjoy reading about each of you, I must close this thread and start preparing for our outing next week. Happy RVing to you all!

Ford1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:43 AM   #2
Nice to hear of a trip that went well. We also just returned from a 10 day trip with no issues, and like you am spending this weekend doing routine maintenance an cleaning getting her ready for our next outing.

2014 Georgetown 351DS

Charleston SC
3 Boston Terriers, 1 Frenchie
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 09:52 AM   #3
I agree, sometimes I don't know if I enjoy the camping, or if the fixing is the most fun. I think of it just like the grounded house, there is always something to fix, or to adjust. For me that is half the fun, and seeing what I did work is the other half. We enjoy the traveling very much, and our Georgetown makes it very cushy, and enjoyable.
2014 Georgetown XL 378ts
Darrens02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #4
We just completed our maiden voyage last weekend and it was a great experience as well. We definitely learned a lot. One of the best things we learned is that if the forecast shows a washout weekend, you can just pack up camp and drive somewhere else where the weather is better! Lol. For us, it was a 5 hour drive to another campsite, and that salvaged our first getaway in our GT.
Melvinson404 is offline   Reply With Quote