Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
Senior Member
jim44646's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Massillon. Ohio
Posts: 173
You can buy a cordless drill operated transfer pump and 2 lengths plastic tubing .

jim44646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
Wanna Be Camper
SaskCampers's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Posts: 2,372
Originally Posted by Fourn3833 View Post
They make the transfer pumps in 110 volt also
They do, but I mentioned the 12v one as you always have 12v but not necessarily 110v.


John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
Days Camped 2013: 16 2014: 5 2015: 3
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #13
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks THE SASKS I bought one CUt the fill line put in a tee with a ball valve. hooked pump up with a toggle switch and a hose to put into a jug. did the install with everything permanently mounted right beside the main Water pump. By the way perhaps we could hook up some time this year

CanadianRVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.