Old 06-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #21
Ok had a chance to finally use the new 360...filled the water tank to one inch from the top (I took that black compartment cover off so I can see the tank and the pump) drove 260 miles and never lost a drop. Now I know where I can store my homemade beer.....if only I could keep it cold in there...LOL

polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:51 AM   #22
thanks ron
i understand, an thats the route i'll go, lawfive an you have great sugestions ... an we really appreciate all.

SEAYALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #23
filing fresh water tan

hi all.i have a 2012 378ts.i have done mod on vent line.i think vent line should not go into tank,this would solve alot of problems.i had a creek creek 5th wheel and it had the same problem.forestriver should get there head out of there [ [ and fix this problem,its not that tuff,but they choose to let us fix there mess ups????????? what i mean about vent line going into tank is it should be flush with top of tank.not inside.reminds me of the good old days when we would siphon gas for has to be on bottom? pete
petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #24
I have a 2011 tube does not go into the is just attatched on the top...
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:56 AM   #25
Originally Posted by 370xl View Post
I went to Lowe's and got a plastic gate valve and installed it on the end of the hose then secured it a bracket with a zip tie. I covered the end with a screen so no bugs could enter. Now I open the valve, fill the tank then close the valve and go. When I set up camp I open the valve and I never loose water in travel. !
This sounds like a nifty fix, but can you use water enroute without opening that gate valve? For example, filling a water bottle, flushing the toilet etc?
2011 Georgetown 320DS new June 2010
days camped in 2010: 61
days camped in 2011: 37 (up to Aug 1st)
2Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #26
1" PVC Valve

Since I was losing water in my 2004 Georgetown XL I was happy to find the solution in this thread. When I went to Home Depot to buy the 1" shut off valve I was confused to find the right parts. Luckilly I had the 3" long hose I had cut off. I bought the 1" valve with the threads inside and used a 1" 2" long nipple which threaded inside the 1"" overflow hose perfectlly and the other end in the valve. If you want you can buy another nipple and connect the cut off 3" hose with the screen to the outlet end of the valve.

NSX1992 is offline   Reply With Quote