Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2014, 02:20 PM   #21

We just experienced the same problem with one of our toilets. We have a 2014 GTown 360 purchased in Nov 2013. This is the 3rd time we've been out in it. One day the toilet worked, the next day it didn't. Thanks to the people on this forum and this forum we knew what the problem was and husband fixed it. Thank you so much.
Sbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:59 PM   #22

Sbryant
If you have as much “Plastic Shavings” in your fresh water tank as we did, it will happen again PLUS stopping up your faucets!

And again

Oh before I forget... it will happen AGAIN
Old 02-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #23

Be sure to check the hot water heater anode if the line was plugged with white particles that resemble crushed shell or coarse sand.
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #24

It's a 2014, used 3 times, ours is a 2013, used 2 times and ALL cold water outlets clogged except the shower???
Old 02-05-2014, 10:56 PM   #25

Its easy to tell the difference between plastic shavings and residue from the anode. Either one can cause the same problem. My DS 360 was only one year old when the problem started and it was particles from the anode. The anode starts to corrode as soon as the heater fills with water. From the factory to the sales lot some coaches sit a long time. Someone else on here warned me to check the anode and dam if it wasn't shedding a bunch of small white particles, but they look like crushed shell. And of course plastic shavings will do the same thing. I had zero shavings.
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote