Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #1

Fog lights fuse

Hi! Another newbie here!
Can anyone tell me where the fuse is that controls the fog lights on my 2008 Georgetown 373? I found the panel under the dash on the left side of the steering column but without a schematic, I'm lost. The tech guy on this forum wants $17. to answer my question. What a Rip!! Shouldn't Forest River provide these with each unit?
Thanks,
Mike
wasaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasaga View Post
Hi! Another newbie here!
Can anyone tell me where the fuse is that controls the fog lights on my 2008 Georgetown 373? I found the panel under the dash on the left side of the steering column but without a schematic, I'm lost. The tech guy on this forum wants $17. to answer my question. What a Rip!! Shouldn't Forest River provide these with each unit?
Thanks,
Mike
It should be in your Ford manual that came with the coach. Thats where I found the fuses that controled the lights on the tow vehicle thru the plug. Yup, its a long reach from the engine cover if you do not have a side door. Ours is a 2008 too and it has a schmatic and location of all of the fuses in the Ford manual.

Ken and Velda
Dahlgren, VA.
2008 Georgetown XL 378
2010 Ford Escape Limited
kvtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #3

I am not aware of a "tech guy" on this forum charging for advice, could you please elaborate on this?

If all else fails, start pulling fuses one at a time until you find the burnt out one.
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #4

Thanks everyone for your help. I did find the FORD owners manual and there was also some help there. I now have fog lights!
ps. the Techie who wanted to be paid was not on this site.

Thanks again.
wasaga is offline   Reply With Quote